Hillsborough Community College
Performing Arts Building (YPAB)
1411 E. 11th Ave., Tampa, FL 33605
Patrons are welcome to park on the streets surrounding the YPAB / Ybor Performing Arts Building.
- 14th Street between Palm Ave and Nuccio Parkway
- East 11th Ave between 14th St and 15th Street
- 15th Street between Palm Ave and 12th Ave
- All of this street parking is FREE and with unlimited hours.
- PLEASE NOTE that the city strictly enforces parking facing in the right direction. Cars parked facing the wrong direction will likely result in a ticket.
Street Parking south of Palm Ave is available but it is paid parking and requires the PARKMOBILE app.
- Setup can be time consuming, so it is highly recommended to set up an account with PARKMOBILE before the first use of it “in the field”.
The three HCC lots north of Palm Ave are available for public parking during all TampaRep show times, and require use of the PARKMOBILE app the kiosk in the lot.
- In Zone 9914 and 9916, you may use the PARKMOBILE APP or the kiosk.
- Zone 9915 requires the PARKMOBILE APP as there is no Kiosk in that lot.
There is also a large City of Tampa parking garage at the SW corner of Palm Ave and 13th Street.
With construction and road closures a frequent occurrence around Downtown, parking can sometimes be very limited and it may be difficult to get from Point A to Point B. Go to www.downtowntampagrid.com for construction and road closures updates.
You can try the Teco Streetcar from downtown Tampa, or or there’s always Uber or Lyft.
We’re not particular how you get here, just get here and plan to have fun!